by Alejandra "Alex" Ruani — Get free science updates here.
Conveniently download this 42-page Science Report. Contains links to extra reading materials and scientific references.
Bloating, constipation, abdominal cramping, aches… up to a quarter of people worldwide are thought to suffer from gastrointestinal problems (Shivaji and Ford, 2014).
After getting rid of everything that could be harming your gut, in this Part 3 we’ll be focusing on replacing what’s missing.
A big factor in this is making sure you’re digesting your food properly.
What’s going on inside your GI tract? How can you give your body a helping hand with digestion? What deficiencies need to be addressed?
We’ll also be looking at the influence of sleep. How is sleep linked to your digestive health? How much sleep do you need?
Are you ready to take that next step to bringing you and your gut back to good health? This guide will show you how to do just that!
Grab “GI Restoration: How To Heal Your Gut (Part 3)” below:
Conveniently download this 42-page report (Part 3). Contains links to extra reading materials and scientific references.
Topics covered in this Part 3:
- Are you ready for the next step?
- What is versus what should be
- Optimal digestion: Proteins
- Figure 1: Protein digestion
- Inadequate digestion: Proteins
- Optimal digestion: Fats
- Figure 2: Fat digestion
- Inadequate digestion: Fats
- Optimal digestion: Carbohydrates
- Figure 3: Carbohydrate digestion
- Inadequate digestion: Carbohydrates
- pH below 6
- Replacing deficiencies in a 4R plan
- Replace deficiencies: Mouth
- Replace deficiencies: Stomach
- Preventing hypochlorhydria
- Increasing HCI production
- Replace deficiencies: Liver
- Bile deficiencies
- Where’s the good news?
- Replace deficiencies: Pancreas
- Replace deficiencies: Intestines
- Why fibre?
- Replace deficiencies: Sleep
- How much sleep do we need?
- Table: Recommended Hours of Sleep
- Your key takeaways
- What to expect in Part 4
- Learn more
- References and resources
Download the entire GI Restoration series by clicking on the links below:
- GI Restoration: How to heal your gut (Part 1)
- GI Restoration: How to heal your gut (Part 2)
- GI Restoration: How to heal your gut (Part 3)
- GI Restoration: How to heal your gut (Part 4)
- GI Restoration: How to heal your gut (Part 5)