by Alejandra "Alex" Ruani — Get free science updates here.
Whether you’re vegetarian or not, this is must-know information that most people aren’t aware of, including many pro-organic best-selling book authors.
Grab “Is Organic Meat Worth Its Price?” below:
Conveniently download this 22-page science report. Contains links to extra reading materials and scientific references.
Topics covered in this report:
- Hormones used in farm animals
- Misinforming the masses: What many experts and best-selling books authors don’t know
- How to use this document if you live in the EU, the US or another country
- What’s forbidden in the European Union exactly?
- What does the EU prohibition cover?
- What’s the science on the use of hormones in livestock?
- Antibiotics and other drugs
- What does the UK law say?
- Organic produce: EU vs US, head to head
- Organic legislation in the EU
- Non-organic feed for organic stock
- What’s the non-organic feed limit?
- Does organic mean chemical-free?
- Your key takeaways
- References and resources
If you want to get the latest science and our tips, make sure you sign up to our Thursday emails HERE.
And let me know in the comments below what you think about organic vs. non-organic meat - I'd love to hear from you!