by Alejandra "Alex" Ruani — Get free science updates here.
Leaky Gut Syndrome is often the subject of blogs and forums, along with ways to “heal” your gut.
But have you ever thought about what ‘Leaky Gut’ actually is? What causes it? And what are the consequences of having a ‘Leaky Gut’?
More importantly, is there any science behind it – or is it just a fad?
This report will answer all of these questions.
Grab “Leaky Gut: Fact or Fad?” below:
Conveniently download this 40-page science report. Contains links to extra reading materials and scientific references.
Topics covered in this report:
- Leaking some questions in
- Let’s cover the basics first
- Absorption ‘through’ cells
- Absorption ‘inbetween’ cells
- Transcellular vs. paracellular path
- Gut lining as a protective barrier
- So, what is ‘Leaky Gut’?
- Tight junction barrier dysfunction
- Is ‘Leaky Gut’ medically recognised?
- ‘Leaky Gut Syndrome’ diagnosis
- Is ‘Leaky Gut’ a condition?
- Causes of damage to the gut lining
- Gluten and coeliac disease
- Zonulin and gut permeability
- Gluten sensitivity
- FODMAPs in grains
- Industrial food additives
- Nutrient deficiencies
- Alcoholic drinks
- Chronic stress
- Sleep deprivation
- Chronic diseases
- Health effects of a permeable gut
- Prevention and treatment
- More research is needed
- ‘Leaky Gut Syndrome’: fact or fad?
- Your key takeaways
- Learn more
- References and resources
If you want to get the latest science and our tips, make sure you sign up to our Thursday emails HERE.
And I'd love to hear from you in the comments below:
- What's your number one discovery from this report?
- What does it mean to you and those you help?
- Are there any action steps you would take, or things you would change as a result of this report?
Share your own insights with me and your fellow readers!