Get evaluation tools to personalise programs
- Templates to evaluate a child's nutrient needs
- Worksheets to plan personalised diets
- Tracking tools to monitor growth
- Step-by-step guides to implement eating plans
- Nutrient and shopping lists
- Food planners and daily lunchboxes
- Plus much more!
You'll get our entire scientific framework to custom-build child nutrition plans... including client assessments with action steps, planners, trackers, food charts, and checklists to use in your practice. This way, no one will doubt your competence in this space ever again!
Get growth trackers and nutrient needs calculators
How do you know if a child is growing as they should? What's the best way to tell if they are underweight OR overweight?
We're going to show the right methodologies so you'll know exactly how to track a child's growth and body mass, and how to conduct a full body composition analysis for children from the age of 2 to 16.
What's more, in this training we'll show you how to use scientific formulas and when to deploy them in your practice so you can estimate how much a child should eat every day.
You're also going to learn how to calculate a child's nutritional requirements and how to adjust these for boys and girls, their age, their metabolism, and their activity levels.
We're giving you our exact system to perform all this, so you'll know exactly what you need to do first, second, third and so on to safely build individualised eating plans for children.
Templates for immediate use with clients
Besides all the science you'll be learning from us, we'll help you apply it in real life...
That's why you'll be getting all 58 done-for you worksheets, evaluation tools, and session handouts to use with your clients.
These templates aren't available anywhere else, and they will help you equip your practice so you can start working with real clients... and feel competent in your ability to help them!
When you join, you'll also get:
- Unlimited 24/7 access to your course lessons
- PDF files for all key materials – you can open, save or print these at your convenience
- Ready-to-use templates for your clients: nutrient calculators, meal planners, food diaries, health questionnaires and legal forms
- Interactive, automatically graded online quizzes which you need to complete before moving onto your next module
- A fully automatically graded final exam (Score > 80% and you have passed…. No retake fees!)
- Interactive questionnaires and polls – add your voice and see what your fellow students say
- SKILLS LAB™ – guided field tasks, learning tasks, worksheets, idea banks creation, and games. Instantly apply what you learn and stay motivated by comparing how your classmates are doing!
- Video training in key modules, with guided learning tasks and practical workbooks
- Glossary, conversions guide and additional resources with examples, science or reference research
- Instant PDF certificate upon completion signed and dated by your certification director
- Achievement badge to display on your website, business card and marketing materials
- 24/7 access to the Learner Services portal
- Ca. 500 scientific references, links to journals, and additional resources so you can expand your knowledge even further!
- 3 BONUS Modules on child eating psychology and advanced strategies to resolve picky eating (worth £3,200, included in your certification)
- And none of it expires!
This advanced training is for you if...
- You’re a coach or nutritional advisor and want to improve your income…
- You’re new to nutrition and want to start up a child nutrition practice…
- You want to add child nutrition revenue to your current services…
- You’re a schoolteacher or child counsellor and want to gain a competitive edge in your current role…
- You’re a parent or caretaker and want to help your child with science-based nutrition tools for growth, intelligence, learning capacity, or to mitigate symptoms of hyperactivity, dyslexia, autism, epilepsy, diabetes, or obesity…
Get certified without delay
Skills Lab™ : Instantly apply your knowledge!