Learn to detect food sensitivities.
Printable workbooks and symptom assessments:
- Food Intolerance Assessment™ with Scores and Recommendations
- Symptom Monitoring Workbook
- Food and Symptom Journal
- Symptom Reassessment Workbook
- Allergen Labelling Guide
- Free-from Recipes and Printable Chef Cards
- Food Reintroduction Planner
- Food Reintroduction Journal
- 12-week Reintroduction Planner
- Food Rotation Planner
- Isolated and Combined Home Testing Log
13 units • workbooks • planners • logs
Test for food intolerances on your own
- The Food Intolerance Assessment™ consists of 3 separate health checks: Digestive Check, Diet Check, and Symptoms Check
- Includes Food Intolerance Scores and Recommendations
- Plus workbooks to monitor, alleviate and reassess your symptoms
Get your e-Certificate without delay
When you join, you'll also get:
- Worksheets and planning tools, including the Food Intolerance Assessment™ with Scores and Recommendations
- Skills Lab™ materials and practical workbooks to apply your knowledge right away
- Valid for 12 months!
- Unlimited 24/7 access to your course lessons
- PDF files for all key materials – you can open, save or print these at your convenience
- Interactive, automatically graded online quizzes which you need to complete before moving onto your next module
- A fully automatically graded final exam (Score > 80% and you have passed…. No retake fees!)
- Interactive questionnaires and polls – add your voice and see what your classmates say
- Glossary and additional resources for further reading
- Instant PDF certificate upon completion signed and dated by your certification director
- Achievement badge to display on your website, business card and marketing materials
- 24/7 access to the Learner Services portal
Have any questions?
The Health Sciences Academy® helps working and aspiring nutrition professionals like you transform their careers with 10+ Accredited Certifications and 60+ Continuing Education courses in nutrition sciences – from Sports and Exercise Nutrition, to Clinical Weight Loss; Advanced Supplements, to Nutrition for Cancer Prevention and Longevity; Child Brain Development, to Nutritional Epigenetics.
With its own team of accomplished scientists and PhDs training 151,443+ professionals on the latest nutrition strategies, The Health Sciences Academy has become the largest online educator on nutrition sciences in the UK. Their expertise is sharing what's new and what's actually working in the field of nutrition, helping you leverage the latest science to expand your client base and continue growing your practice.
Loved by nutrition professionals since 2012, the academy's smart Clinic Toolkit™ proprietary technology allows nutrition clinics to systemise and personalise programs for their private clients so they can amplify their recurring revenue and scale their businesses, easily and profitably. Are you ready to build your expertise in specialised areas, and join the world’s top nutrition professionals? Get started today!